Beauty Secrets and Free Beauty Tips
Try these free beauty secrets and beauty tips:
Free Beauty Tips and Beauty Secrets
10 Quick Beauty Tips
1. Sophia Loren has attributed inner peace as being her biggest beauty secret. When you find inner peace and the serenity that comes with it, it will show in your face and you will become more beautiful.
2. I have found being more enthusiastic, animated and fun loving to be a good beauty tip because this will add a sparkle to your eyes and you will appear more attractive.
3. Marching smartly up and down stairs is the best tip for beautiful toned calf muscles and shapely legs. Always opt for the stairs and avoid lifts and escalators.
4. For younger looking eyes try this beauty tip, tone up weak muscles in your upper lids by gently massaging the area between your lids and your brows and along your temples. This will improve muscle tone and circulation but you have to remember to do it for a few minutes every day. Get into the habit of gentle massaging this area every time you apply your moisturizer.
5. Tighten the skin on your face by using a quick facial
massage. This will boost the circulation and bring a healthy glow to your cheeks. Using two fingers on each hand, concentrate on the area below your cheekbones. Press gently and begin at the middle of your face and work outwards towards the top of your ears. Be careful not to drag your skin.
6. Adding certain fruits to your diet can actually help to reduce the appearance of varicose veins and improve the elasticity of your blood vessels. The fruits to eat regularly are; citrus fruits, grapes, cherries and apricots.
7. A good beauty tip for drawing toxins out of your skin, reducing swelling and relaxing muscles is to add Epsom salts to your bath water. If you mix a handful of Epsom salts with the same amount of sea salt and then add a splash of your favorite bath oil or olive oil you will notice a marked difference when your skin cools after your bath.
8. A beauty secret for hair removal
by waxing at home is to sprinkle talcum powder over your skin first. This will help the strip to stick to your hair and not your skin, so it won’t hurt so much when you rip it off. You can also take a mild pain killer 15 minutes before you wax to lessen the pain if you find it unbearable. If you shave, sprinkling talcum powder over your skin first will help the razor to glide over your skin and not nick you in the process of removing unwanted hairs.
9. For a shiny healthy head of hair try polishing your hair by wrapping a silk scarf around a hair brush and brushing your hair with it.
10. To give your hair a really good shine try adding vinegar to the final rinse. Or rinse with beer to give a lustrous shine but rinse again afterwards to remove the aroma.
To share this site with a friend click here.
Read More Beauty
Anti Aging Beauty Secrets
Keywords/Tags - Beauty secrets, natural beauty secrets, anti aging beauty secrets, anti aging, aging process, mature beauty secrets, beauty tips.