Fake Tan Guide
Fake Tan Guide For A Beautiful Tan
Fake Tan lets
you look as
though you’ve just stepped off a plane from the Caribbean without the expense or the related problems of skin damage.
Self Tanning is for you if you want that beautiful golden tan without ruining your skin.
Fake Tan will even out your skin tone, but if you've never tried one before just follow this step by step
Fake Tan Guide for Self Tanning.
It’s kinder to your skin and a natural looking fake tan
is just as sexy looking. Looking after
your skin doesn’t necessarily mean you have to be pale and uninteresting.
Read on for your step by step guide for
Adding a healthy glow to your skin with a fake tan will make you appear more
toned and attractive.
There’s also a super value Self Tanning Tri-Pak from Fake Bake to try, just scroll down the page to find out more about it.
Fake Tan Guide
Everything You Need To Know About Fake Tan
By Emma Kelly
Pale skin is supposed to be coming back in, but some people don't find pale so interesting.
But as sunshine never seems to visit us in this country, and with the risks of sun exposure, many people will still agree that a golden tan looks fabulous.
It evens out the facial complexion, makes limbs appear longer and leaner, and sets off fantastic summer colours such as fuchsia and turquoise. A white dress always looks stunning when worn with a tan, and a black dress can look equally amazing against golden skin.
So what is the solution? Crack open a bottle of fake tan!
Fake tan has come a long way over the years. Gone are the days of smelling of old meat, with orange elbows and knees!
Fake tans are more sophisticated, smell nice, and look a lot more natural. The only thing that can go wrong now is human error. Here are some tips on how to get the most natural looking tan.
- Use the right tone - if you are naturally slightly dark, use a medium/dark and if you are naturally pale, use a light/medium.
fake tan in the fridge, as it is full of botanicals it can go off fairly quickly.
- Don't shave within 36 hours of application as this can cause spots.
- Always use gloves to apply your fake tan.
- Always moisturize before and after applying fake tan.
- Prepare a few days before by exfoliating your skin.
- Use a pumice stone on your ankles, elbows and knees to remove dry skin. These are the areas that get patchy the most.
- Only use a very little fake tan. A little goes a long way. Too much will create streaks.
- Applying 2 thin coats will give a much better tan than 1 thick coat. Never apply too much.
- Start from the feet upwards. The legs are easier than the upper body and get you into the swing.
- Using a sun bed after your fake tan has developed will produce a darker result.
- Don't swim in a swimming pool when fake tanned as chlorine bleaches the skin. The sea is better.
- Use a moisturizing product daily, that contains a
little fake tan. This will help your tan last longer.
- For streaks, anything with a mild acid in it such as lemon juice, should remove them.
Vaseline over eyebrows and around the hairline.
fake tan with moisturizer to perfect the tricky hands, knees and elbows technique.
- If using a spray, wait 30 seconds after applying or it feels dry to touch, then rub in a small amount of moisturizer to blend.
- If you are a fake tan virgin, or just want a light glow, blend your fake tan with moisturizer half and half, mix in the palm of your hand, then apply. This will give you a much lighter shade.
fastest way to remove fake tan is waxing as this removes layers of dead skin cells.
- Fake tan takes a few hours to develop so always leave for at least 4 hours before applying another coat.
- Never rush. Speed and streaks go hand in hand.
- Stay indoors while the tan develops as natural sunlight can streak fake tan before it has developed.
- Avoid after sun products as these counteract sun damage and are too greasy for use with fake tan.
- For a long lasting glow, re-apply once or twice a week.
Applying fake tan to alkaline surfaces creates an orange color. If you have used alkaline soap, wait half an hour before applying.
If you feel nervous about applying fake tan yourself, salon treatments are available. Salons will exfoliate, moisturize, and apply the tan for you. They will also give you advice about applying tan yourself. There are also spray booths where fast-drying tan is sprayed over the body.
Above all, test out plenty of fake tans to find the one that suits and works best for you.
Please visit my site that has all the latest make-up bargains and deals. Professional make-up, salon hair products and tanning products for that warm summer glow at fantastic prices.
[http://www.absolutebeautyonline.net] Site no longer available.
Fake Bake Self Tanning Guide
To prepare your skin for the ultimate self
tanning experience, always begin with Fake Bake's Body Polish.
This soap-free Body Polish ingredients begin with Aloe and include eleven other botanicals. This helps restore your skin's moisture balance while natural exfoliators gently slough away dead skin cells to achieve the softest, smoothest skin possible before
It is important to prepare your skin with a soap-free product that won't dry out the skin or leave a residue. Soap-based products can also prevent even absorption of the
self tanning products.
Fake Bake Skin Smoothie is essential for the feet, ankles, knees, elbows, and hands. After showering with the body polish, spray this product on these areas
PRIOR to self tanning and towel dry into the skin. This helps the
self tanning lotion to "smooth" over these problem areas. Also recommended as a follow up treatment to "lock-in" life of tan.
Skin Smoothie has a mix of passion fruit, rose hips, linden flower and lavender oil. This unique dry-oil spray absorbs quickly, sealing in moisture and "locks-in" your new sunless tan!
Fake Bake Self Tanning Lotion works with all skin tones and enhances your own pigments without turning you orange. Guaranteed!
Makes pantyhose obsolete..
Buy all three together in this special value Tri-Pak
All three products were designed to provide
your fake tan staying power. Use together to ensure the deepest, tan possible.
Everyone knows that sun-exposure and tanning beds will cause premature wrinkles, and skin damage. Now you can be beautifully wrinkle free, while still enjoying a natural sun-kissed look.
This kit contains everything you need for a great looking, long-lasting
Kit contains a full size Fake Bake Tanning Lotion, Passion Fruit Body Polish, Skin Smoothie - all in a convenient drawstring carrier.
Fake Bake Original Self Tanning Lotion Kit
More Fake Tan Tips:
Mystic Tan Perfect Tan Kit
- 3 Steps To a Perfect Sunless Tan (watch video)
More Gorgeous With A Tan
Olay Total Effects Touch of Sunshine
Effects Of Sun Tanning
To share this site with a friend click here.
More Skin Care Tips:
Aloe Vera Skin Care
Ayurveda Skin Care
Elemis Skin Care
Fairness Tips for a Fair Complexion
Skin Care - Fake Tan Guide
Skin Care and Sleep
Winter Skin Care
Great Looking Skin
How To Get Rid Of Cellulite
Understanding Skin Structure
Keywords/Tags - Beauty secrets, natural beauty secrets, anti aging beauty secrets, anti aging, aging process, mature beauty secrets, beauty tips.